So what’s in this journal for me and you?
Jul 03, 2022 by Eileen Adler
- Journaling improves mental health as it channels our feelings toward positivity.
- Journaling increases happiness and improves self-esteem.
- Journaling improves negative emotions, those keeping us up at night, so our sleep improves.
- Journaling improves relationships. Whether it’s someone holding the door for you to pass through first, or for giving you a life-changing opportunity – gratitude matters.
- Journaling our gratitude increase our resilience. Gratitude provides perspective and no matter how bad things are, we can truly believe, “this too shall pass.” “Remember that sometimes not getting what you want is a wonderful stroke of luck.” ― Dalai Lama
Have a safe fireworks holiday.