For the young at heart
For the young at heart. An enjoyable diversion may be found in making a Paper Fortune Teller.
“Do your little bit of good where you are;
it's those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world.” ― Desmond Tutu
- What would like to tell a friend?
- Where would you like to go to take a quick walk?
- Take 5 slow deep breaths
- Listen to music. What is your favorite song? Why?
- Name five things you can see right now.
- What do you hear? Name four things you hear right now.
- Say something positive to yourself. I am _____________.
- The things that help me the most right now are…
- I am grateful for...
- List 10 words that describe being relaxed.
- List two amazing things that happened yesterday.
- I’m strong and I can overcome stress because…
- List five good things about today or any day.
- I feel proud of myself when . . .
- What three events today made it a great day?
- I feel _____ when I think about ________.
- I feel _____ when I do ___________.
- Think of five words that describe you.
- Describe a place you’ve always wanted to visit.
- I can’t help but smile when ___________.
- Take a deep breath. Name two things you smell right now.
- List three of your strengths.
- My word for today is _________ (make it positive of course!)
- What can I let go of (grudges, frustration, anger, etc)?
Hmmm – maybe I need another orange and more Fortune Tellers!
Life Lesson: “Your life will be a great and continuous unfolding.”—Cheryl Strayed